If you want to show your DV video in your iPad, how can you do? I will tell you a software which can transfer your DV AVCHD video directly to iPad and display them by the best iPad video format. My DV is Canon iVIS HF S11. The following is the details.
- Download the software, Xilisoft iPad Magic from here and install it.
- power on Canon iVIS HF S11 and and set the DV to video module.
- ConnectÂ Canon iVIS HF S11 to Computer and select the type of device for the USB connection is Computer/Printer.
- Connect iPad to computer.
- Run xilisoft iPad Magic, open the AVCHD video folder in canon disk, Example as Computer > CANON(M) > AVCHD > BDMV > STREAM. Drag the video files (*.mts) to iPad.
- Xilisoft iPad Magic will convert the *.MTS file to mp4 file that the iPad supported and transfer them to iPad.