If you want to show your DV video in your iPad, how can you do? I will tell you a software which can transfer your DV AVCHD video directly to iPad and display them by the best iPad video format. My DV is Canon iVIS HF S11. The following is the details.
- Download the software, Xilisoft iPad Magic from here and install it.
- power on Canon iVIS HF S11 and and set the DV to video module.
- ConnectÂ Canon iVIS HF S11 to Computer and select the type of device for the USB connection is Computer/Printer.
- Connect iPad to computer.
- Run xilisoft iPad Magic, open the AVCHD video folder in canon disk, Example as Computer > CANON(M) > AVCHD > BDMV > STREAM. Drag the video files (*.mts) to iPad.
- Xilisoft iPad Magic will convert the *.MTS file to mp4 file that the iPad supported and transfer them to iPad.
- Download and install Nokia Ovi Suite from Nokia
- Connect E71 to PC with USB cable
- Open Nokia Ovi Suite, synchronize E71 contacts to windows contacts
- Connect iPhone and run iTunes
- synchronize iPhone contacts with windows contacts
‘PLANTS VS ZOMBIES’ is the best game in my iPhone, I very like it. Yesterday, I make it’s music vidoe as my iPhone Ringtone, below show the steps.
- Download ‘Zombies on Your Lawn’ music video mp3 from PopCap.
- Download ‘ImTOO iPhone Ringtone Maker’ from ImTOO, it’s shareware, the trial version has ‘Only up to 10 seconds and no clip function’ limitation.
- Run the softwar and add the mp3 and make it.
Click Settings on iPhone, Sounds->Ringtone->Custom, Ok, the ‘Zombies On Your Lawn’ as your iPhone Ringtone.
Yesterday, the iPad I ordered came. It’s very cool.
A few days ago, in my friend’s help, I successfully upgraded my iPhone 3GS to OS 4 developer beta.Â According to him, only use iTunesÂ in MAC, the upgrade is successful.