Wp max social widget : the best google plus plugin for wordpress I ever used, and that it having most of the social icon and socialÂ links like: google+, facebook, pinterest,twitter, news feed subscription, dribbble, vimeo, digg, stumbleupon and more.
Today, I upgrade my site from wordpress 2.9.2 to 3.0, it’s ok.
My WordPress host on Dreamhost share hosting, it’s superexcellence, but, you know, Dreamhost has the 7M MAX upload filesize limit, so I can’t do something. I checked the Dreamhost Discussion Forum and google www, find a real and simple way to resolve it. Here’s how:
- Set up your domain for FastCGI
Login your Dreamhost, enter Manage Domains, Edit your domain setup, in Web Options->PHP mode, select ‘PHP 5 FastCGI’, as below:
- Download DreamHost Custom PHP.ini from DeamHost Scripts and Tips.
- Extract the dh-phpini.php from dh-phpini.zip and upload it to you website root.
- Open dh-phpini.php in you browse. Example: http://www.yoursite.com/dh-phpini.php.
- Then, this result shows,
- After install, this script create ‘cgi-bin’ folder in you website root, including ‘php.ini’ files in the folder, and add this lines in you .htaccess file, AddHandler fastcgi-script fcg fcgi fpl
AddHandler php-fastcgi .php
Action php-fastcgi /cgi-bin/dispatch.fcgi
- Default, the Max upload file size increase to 20M, if you want to change to more, edit php.ini file in ‘cgi-bin’ folder like this,post_max_size = 50M
upload_max_filesize = 50M